Your law firm depends on intelligence. But can you count on your technology?
You may not be in the intelligence technology business, but it’s probably impossible to imagine your practice without Technology. Today, telephony and computing technology plays a vital role in the way you serve, work with, and communicate to your clients. Thanks to advances that have made technology more powerful yet less expensive, even the smallest practice can enjoy capabilities – in everything from marketing and sales to delivery and fulfillment – that were once the sole domain of large enterprises.
But today’s big Technology advantages come with major risks. Your networks and systems serve as your silent partner in operations. Should they fail – and when they do, it’s usually without warning – you’re exposed not just to an IT problem, but to a potentially large business problem.
- Free Telecom Audit (most businesses are spending 15% – 50% more than they need for voice and data services)
- IP phone systems
- ACD and contact center management tools
- Teleworking and remote access
- Conferencing solutions
- Wireless and mobility solutions
- Mass Email Solutions
- Network services, upgrades and migration plans
- Data networks and wireless access
- Network management
- Disaster recovery \ Business Continuity services
- Hosted Solutions to reduce hardware costs
- National 24x7x365 service and support
- Video Surveillance and Access Control
- Free IT Audit
Contact us to learn how Clear Connection can apply voice, data and security solutions that will help secure and grow your law firm.